Wednesday Link Round-Up
Happy Wednesday! Back when I was living the dream as a corporate attorney, Wednesdays were somewhat of a mixed bag. If I was busy on Wednesday, there was still hope that if I worked hard, focused and stayed late, if needed, that I wouldn’t have to work all weekend. If I wasn’t busy on Wednesday it inevitably meant that work would come in late Friday and need to be done by Monday. Slow Wednesdays were never a good sign. These days Wednesday is about getting stuff done. But, if you happen to find yourself in need of a little distraction while waiting for someone here are some fun links:
- Lucky Magazine’s “How to Tie a Fishtail Braid” (via Into The Gloss)
- I love this post about what a safe baby crib looks like (i.e. nothing like the photos on Pinterest).
- Have you heard The Lumineer’s song “Hey Ho”? L likes to sing along! There’s really nothing sweeter than a 1-year old yelling Hey! Ho! Slightly out of time.
- I wrote this post a couple years ago on a DIY version of Rodin’s Face Oil. My plan is to move over the couple useful posts I wrote a million years ago on Tumblr, but I have to figure out the logistics.
- This baking soda and lemon trick really works! Like really, truly amazingly. I should have taken before & after shots of my sink because it was like magic. I’m completely a baking soda convert now.
- I’ve been making soy candles lately (more on that soon). I really like the packaging of these candles from 11th & Grand’s Etsy shop.